DUBLIN, August 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Deception Technology: Global Strategic Business Report” added to report researchandmarkets.com gift.
The global market for Deception Technology is estimated at US$ 2.6 billion in the year 2022, with a revised size estimated to reach US$ 7 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 13.4% during the analysis period 2022-2030.
Solutions, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is estimated to record 12.1% CAGR and reach US$ 4 billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing recovery after the pandemic, growth in the services sector has been adjusted at a revised 15.3% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The US market is estimated at $1.4 billion, while China is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.2%
The deception technology market in the US is estimated at US$ 1.4 billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is estimated to reach an estimated market size of US$ 426.3 million by the year 2030, growing at a CAGR of 15.2%. Analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Other notable geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each projected to grow by 12% and 13.1%, respectively, over the 2022–2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 13%.
Select contestants (34 featured in total) –
- Acalvio Technologies, Inc.
- Charm Security Technology, Inc.
- Ativo Networks, Inc.
- Countercraft SL
- Cybertrap Software GmbH
- Symmetria, Inc.
- Fidelis Cybersecurity Inc
- Fortinet, Inc.
- Guardicor Limited
- elusive network
- Rapid7, Inc.
- Ridgeback Network Defense Inc
- Smokescreen Technologies
- trapux security
|number of pages||281|
|forecast period||2022 – 2030|
|Estimated market value in 2022 (USD).||$2.6 billion|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) by 2030.||$7 billion|
|compound annual growth rate||13.2%|
Main topics covered:
I. modus operandi
Second. executive Summary
1. Market Overview
- influencer market insights
- COVID-19 and the looming global recession: New opportunities emerge in the wake of the pandemic
- Incorporating cyber security will become paramount in digital transformation accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic: Global digital transformation growth (in %)
- Introduction to Deception Techniques
- Deception Techniques: Current Market Scenario and Outlook
- analysis by stack type
- Network Security: The Biggest Deception Technology Stack Type
- Data security has emerged as the fastest growing stack type
- Application security has growing influence in deception strategies
- Endpoint security remains highly relevant
- Deception Technology – Percentage Market Share of Global Key Competitors in 2022 (E)
- Recent Market Activity
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Minor for Worldwide Players in 2022 (E)
2. Focus on select players
3. Market Trends and Drivers
- Rapidly Growing Magnitude and Rising Cost of Cybercrime: Cornerstone for Current and Future Growth of Fraud Technology Market
- Average annual cost of cybercrime by industry for the years 2017 and 2018 (in US$ million)
- Average cost of cyber attacks by type for 2017 and 2018 (in thousands of US dollars)
- The emergence of cyber-physical attacks on critical infrastructure increases the importance of cyber security
- Rise of IoT and expansion of attack surface accelerate shift towards deception technology
- Global IoT Spending: Percentage Breakdown by Industry Vertical for the Years 2018 and 2022
- Deception techniques emerge as best security paradigm for IoT
- AI steps up to revolutionize the fraud technology ecosystem
- Tremendous opportunities for rogue software in the cloud security landscape
- Attacks on Cloud Hosting Providers by Incident Classes (2019): Percentage breakdown of average frequency of attacks for brute force, malware/botnet, web app attacks, and others
- The rise in remote workforce and VPN deployments has given rise to a new wave of opportunities
- BYOD’s established role in encouraging fraudulent software deployment
- Key factors driving the BYOD trend among enterprises, ranked by importance assigned by enterprises
- Select mobile apps used in BYOD environments
- Threats from social networking sites focus on hoax techniques
- Amid growing role of cyber security solutions in the energy sector, Deception Technology eyes new opportunities
- Growing cyber threats continue to create a hostile environment for energy enterprises and utilities
- Deception techniques find role in healthcare networks
- Leading Healthcare Data Breach in the US by Affected Entities (2018)
- Fraud Technology for Retail and Financial Service Providers
- Fraud technology tracks opportunities in the data center security landscape
- Cyber security is gaining importance amid the impending roll out of 5G, giving rise to fraud devices
- With Windows 7 reaching end-of-life in 2020, Deception Software will gain relevance in enterprise systems with older OSes
- Rising threat of disruptionware attacks is a good sign
- Government Sector to Register Significant Growth: Increase in Funding Addressing Cyber Security Breaches, Supporting Fraud Tool Market
4. Global Market Perspective
Third. market analysis
For more information about this report go here https://www.researchhandmarkets.com/r/adrjum
ResearchandMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We bring you the latest data on international and regional markets, major industries, top companies, new products and latest trends.