The complaint, filed Wednesday in the US District Court for the Western District of Texas, alleges that Rivian uses wirelessly communicating computing devices that infringe on several of Fleet’s patents.
The complaint alleges that Rivian is infringing on Fleet’s patents:
- A system and method for tracking vehicle maintenance information
- intelligent travel status notification
- Optimum phase error metric for orthogonal frequency division multiplex (OFDM) pilot tone tracking in wireless LANs.
- OFDM Pilot Tone Tracking for Wireless LAN
- channel interference reduction
- System …