The number of rich and famous linked to Jeffrey Epstein is growing as new revelations add to the list of people the convicted pedophile and alleged sex trafficker had links with.
The infamous “little black book” of Epstein’s contacts is known to have included many contacts. famous nameIncluding prominent politicians, businessmen and entertainers.
Now, New York The magazine has compiled a list of high-profile individuals who met with Epstein who are not named in the Black Book. Its reporting is based on documents obtained by wall street journal And the new York Times,
- Leon Black, co-founder of Apollo Global Management
- Bard College President Leon Botstein
- Google co-founder Sergey Brin
- CIA Director William Burns
- Professor Noam Chomsky, whose meetings with Epstein included dinner with director Woody Allen and his wife, Soon-Yi Previn
- Cecile de Jong, former first lady of the US Virgin Islands, is accused of helping Epstein obtain visas for his alleged victims
- Bill Gates, whose relationship with Epstein has been well-known over the years
- FedEx Board Member Joshua Cooper Remo
- Former diplomat Terje Rode-Larsen
- Ariane de Rothschild, chairwoman of the Edmond de Rothschild Group
- Goldman Sachs General Counsel Katherine Ruemler
- JP Morgan executive Jess Staley
- Former Treasury Secretary Lawrence Summers
- Paypal co-founder Peter Thiel
New York is also included in this list. Prince Andrew and former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, whose names actually appear in Epstein’s black book.
wall street journal It was reported in April that Epstein’s calendar was packed.
On one day alone, September 8, 2014, he had scheduled meetings with Gates, Black, Ruemmler, and Botstein, as well as Hyatt Hotels chairman Thomas Pritzker, media boss Mortimer Zuckerman, and consultant Barnaby Marsh.
The previously declassified documents reviewed by the Journal include thousands of pages of emails and schedules from 2013 to 2017.
The Times said it had obtained Epstein’s schedule “through a public records request to the attorney general of the US Virgin Islands, which sued Mr. Epstein’s estate.”
Several power players identified in the documents gave statements to the Journal.
The CIA said that Burns “knew nothing” about Epstein and that there was “no connection” between the two.
Summers said he deeply regrets being in contact with Epstein  conviction,” while Ruemler said, “I regret knowing Jeffrey Epstein.” A Goldman Sachs spokesperson said that Ruemler’s relationship with Epstein was professional.
Barak acknowledged that he met with Epstein often, but never “with girls or minors, or even adult women in an inappropriate context.”
The Edmond de Rothschild group, which previously claimed that Ariane de Rothschild had no connection to Epstein, acknowledged that claim was false, but said that de Rothschild “did not make any comments about her personal conduct” when she met him. was unaware of the question”.
Meanwhile, Chomsky said in an email to the Journal that his association with Epstein “has nothing to do with you.” or anyone. … I knew him and we used to meet occasionally.
Chomsky said, “What was known about Jeffrey Epstein was that he had been convicted of a crime and had served his sentence.” “According to US laws and norms, this results in a clean slate.”
Epstein died in prison in 2019 while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges.
This article was originally published on western journal,