In your quest to lose weight, you must have come across countless weight loss tips online. Though there are many tips and methods to lose weight, but there is no such magical ingredient that will make you lose those extra kilos in no time. Having said that, there are many ingredients in your kitchen which if included in your weight loss diet can be beneficial for you. One such ingredient to include in your diet for weight loss is quinoa. If you are keen to eat something yummy every morning, then you must try this recipe of quinoa sprouts weight loss for breakfast.
Quinoa has been considered a staple in weight loss diets since ancient times. This tiny but mighty seed is touted as a superfood that can help you lose weight. Plus, it’s extremely versatile so you can experiment with it however you want. In fact, there is a healthy recipe that we are sharing with you today that might be able to accelerate your weight loss journey.
Quinoa Sprouts Cutlets for Weight Loss
Renowned nutritionist Lima Mahajan recently shared one of the healthiest and easiest on her Instagram account. weight loss tips,
Here are the details of the recipe shared by the expert:
to serve: 10 cutlets
- 50 grams quinoa
- 100 grams sprouted grains
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 cloves of garlic
- 100 grams grated boiled potatoes
- ½ cup grated carrots
- salt to taste
- Green chilly
- Amchur Powder
- Garam masala
- besan or besan
How to make Quinoa Sprouts Cutlets
1. Start by soaking the quinoa for about half an hour.
2. Prepare a coarse paste by taking ginger, garlic and soaked sprouts.
3. Grind the soaked quinoa and take it out in a bowl.
4. Add sprouted potatoes, carrots, chopped green chilies, salt, garam masala and dry mango powder to the quinoa.
5. Add 1 tbsp gram flour or gram flour to the mixture and mix it well.
6. Now take small and equal portions of the mixture and shape them into balls.
7. Flatten them a little to make tikkis.
8. Grease the tikki from one side by applying oil. Place under a medium-hot grill and cook until golden.
9. Cook well from both the sides and serve hot by pouring chutney on top.
Benefits of this quinoa recipe for weight loss
Loaded with the goodness of fiber, eating quinoa will keep you feeling full for longer and aid digestion while stabilizing your blood sugar levels. Plus, it has a low glycemic index that helps control blood sugar levels and reduce cravings. According to the Harvard TH Chan School of Public Health, quinoa is also a good source of protein, which helps control appetite, increase satiety and support muscle mass, all of which help boost metabolism. Plus, it’s low in calories, making it a great option for those trying to lose weight. not only does Quinoa helps you lose weight, but it’s also a great source of other vitamins and minerals that support overall health. In short, it is a powerhouse of nutrients that you must include in your weight loss diet.
The second key ingredient in this weight loss recipe is Germinated, Another low calorie, high fiber and nutrient rich food that can help you lose weight. This seed helps with digestion and boosts metabolism, while promoting satiety and reducing your overall calorie intake. They are also a good source of protein, vitamins and minerals that support overall health during weight loss.
Since it is a recipe packed with some essential nutrients that can help you lose weight, you must include it in your diet. However, don’t forget to check with your nutritionist before trying it.